RV & Tent Sites
Sumatanga offers endless recreational opportunities for the young and old alike. The 55-acre lake is ideal for paddle boating, canoeing, and fishing. By the Lake, at the McBee Camping Area are sites both for tent and RV camping, with covered pavilions nearby for picnicking groups. The lake is open for fishing Monday-Saturday. Gas powered boats are not allowed, trolling motors are permitted.
RV and Tent Camping
- Ten RV electrical and water hookups are available.
- Campers have access to sanitary dumping station.
- There are two bathhouses for camper use, one in McBee Pavilion and the other near the boat launch. The McBee bathhouse has 2 showers, 2 toilets and 2 sinks.
- There are four tent platforms behind McBee pavilion or you can pitch your tent on the ground.
- Tent camping is $10 per night/tent
- RVs spots are $40 per night/RV